SPIAS Model Portfolios
Model Allocation Portfolios (MAPs)
MAPs are ETF or mutual fund-based model portfolios tailored to various risk profiles to cover a broad spectrum of investment goals.Learn about MAPs
S&P 4 Model Portfolio
The S&P 4 is a large cap equity model portfolio that seeks to maximize capital appreciation by blending four underlying sub-strategies.Learn about the S&P 4
Invest & Manage Efficiently
Both institutional investors and financial advisors look to specialized investment managers, like SPIAS, for advice on portions of their portfolios. Outsourcing to a third party asset manager allows advisors to focus on core activities, like relationship building and practice management, to maximize value for investors and grow their book of business.
Advisors can enjoy a wide range of benefits from outsourcing client portfolios, including:
- More time to spend with clients
- The ability to grow more efficiently
- The ability to develop a more consistent investment management process for the firm
- The ability to offer a wider array of investment products
- Institutional level due diligence and monitoring
Want to learn more about the benefits of partnering with SPIAS? Your Regional Investment Consultant can provide support and examples of current clients’ transitions to third party managers.